Christopher Grubb, Product Designer
Christopher Grubb has been called a style maker and expert design influencer by clients, editors, manufacturers and producers alike. Christopher is President of Beverly Hills based Arch-Interiors design group, inc., which is internationally recognized for its creative and unique work in residential, commercial, exterior, retail, hospitality and high-end medical and beauty design.
Christopher received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree through The University of San Francisco and the Academy of Art College and received a scholarship to study for a year abroad at the Universitá Cattolica in Milan, Italy.
Throughout his career, Christopher has been a sought after speaker on the international and domestic lecture circuit on what makes design compelling. The firm has been featured in books, hundreds of magazines and newspapers, and Christopher has shared his design skills on multiple radio and television shows – including recurring appearances on LXTV/NBC and Martha Stewart Living Radio. The firm has receive dozens of awards and was honored to be named as one of the top 10 firms in Los Angeles by Los Angeles Home and Décor Magazine, and an entire issue of World Architecture Magazine in Hong Kong featured over 70 pages covering only the works of Arch-Interiors.
In 2010, Christopher began creating affordable luxury products for the consumer market with the studio launch of The C.G. Collection. An inaugural collection of the studio was a line of bathroom furnishings for Modern BathroomTM with one being nominated by Interior Design magazine for Product of the Year. Having realized remarkable success with this collection being sold in showrooms and through retailers like Home DepotTM and LowesTM, Christopher continues to develop products with an eye on affordability.
Christopher has also launched a new studio, Autograph by Christopher Grubb. This line is comprised of unique, beautifully constructed products with rich features and alluring details for the most discriminating consumer clientele.
For over 25 years, Christopher remains passionate and excited about working with each clients’ unique set of design challenges and desires. Some designers prefer to simply apply their signature look to every project; but Christopher is impassioned to learn about each of his client’s individuality, thus creating one-of-a-kind environments that best complement their personal lifestyle or business.
- Chrysalis Award (2)
- Viking’s Designer of the Month
- Remodeling Magazine – Gold
- Interior Design Magazine Product of the Year nomination
- IIDA Calibre award nomination
- Master Design Award Qualified Remodeler – Gold
- Master Design Award Qualified Remodeler – Silver
- International Property Award – Gold
- International Property Award – Silver
AFFILIATIONS / OTHER
- Kitchen and Bath Business Magazine Judge
- Kitchen and Bath Business Editorial Advisory Committee
- Member of IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- Member of NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
- Art Institute – Professional Advisory Committee
- Esquire House Los Angeles Designer – The Study in association with Louis Vuitton
- IIDA Acclaim Awards Judge – Product Design Achievement Awards
- NeoCon West – Advisory Committee
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Los Angeles Conservancy
- Museum of Contemporary Art Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Kitchen and Bath Business Project of the Year Judge
- W Residences Hollywood – Penthouse Showcase of “The Play House”
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design
- University of San Francisco – San Francisco
- CA Academy of Art College – San Francisco
- Università Cattolica (Scholarship Recipient) – Milan, Italy